Real estate quotes for social media
“It’s no secret that real estate can be a great investment. With so many options out there, it’s hard to know where to start. If you want some help finding the perfect property for your needs and budget, check out these quotes from some of the World’s most successful investors.”
Investors are always looking for the next best investment. This blog post will give you some quotes to think about when deciding on your next big investment.
Are you looking for a way to invest your money? Maybe you’re tired of your stock portfolio and want something with more potential. There are many ways to make money, but one that is often overlooked is real estate. The keyword here is “invest.” If you’re looking for passive income or a long-term investment, then it’s time to think about real estate. It can be intimidating at first because there are so many different types of properties out there, but once you know the basics, it will all come together quickly.
The basics of investing in property as well as some considerations when choosing what type of property to buy lies in some of these quotes.
Real estate investment quotes
1. Progress always involves risk. You can’t steal 2nd base and keep your foot on 1st.– Fred Wilcox
2. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. – Gregory Peck
3. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. – Jim Rohn
4. The major fortunes in America have been made in land. – John D. Rockefeller
5. Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. – Andrew Carnegie
6. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
7. He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land. – Hebrew Proverb
8. The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd. – Warren Buffett
9. Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years. – Sam Shepard
10. The best investment on Earth is earth. – Louis Glickman
11. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1 – Warren Buffett
12. But land is land, and it’s safer than the stocks and bonds of Wall Street swindlers. – Eugene O’neill
13. Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy! – John Jacob Astor
14. Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly. – Winston Churchill
15. A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters. – Barbara Corcoran
16. Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security. – Russell Sage
17. What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
18. Property has its duties as well as its rights. – Thomas Drummond
19. If you do not like real estate, all you have to do is make hamburgers, build a business around that hamburger, and franchise it. – Robert Kiyosaki
20. Buy land, they aren’t making anymore of it. – Mark Twain
21. Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security. – Suze Orman
22. The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive. – Jay Baer
23. I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth. – Jesse Jones
24. Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk. – Armstrong Williams
25. Landlords grow rich in their sleep. – John Stuart Mill
26. Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing. – Warren Buffett
27. We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest. – Warren Buffett
28. Know what you own, and know why you own it. – Peter Lynch
29. Go for a business that any idiot can run – because sooner or later, any idiot probably is going to run it. – Peter Lynch
30. Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
31. You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place. – Albert Einstein
32. A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read. – Mark Twain
33. In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield – Warren Buffett
34. Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth. – Theodore Roosevelt
35. Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. – T. Harv Eker
36. There have been few things in my life that have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land. – Harriet Martineau
37. Real estate practice is not about selling or buying a home. It’s about representing your client’s greatest asset to your clients greatest benefit. – Alex Delgado
38. The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today. – Koki Adasi
39. Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there. – William Penn Adair
40. Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy. – Marshall Field
41. Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth. – Theodore Roosevelt
Best Real estate Quotes
42. Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth. – Robert Kiyosaki
43. Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good results. – Warren Buffet
44. I have always liked real estate; farmland, pasture land, timberland and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth. – Jesse H. Jones
45. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. – Warren Buffett
46. The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts. – Margaret Mitchell
47. The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd. – Warren Buffett
48. Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth. – Paul Clitheroe
49. It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away. – Anthony Trollope
50. Buy real estate in areas where the path exists…and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own. – David Waronker
51. “The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” -Andrew Carnegie
52. “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” -Mark Twain
53. “The best investment on earth is earth.” -Louis Glickman
54. “He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land.” -Hebrew Proverb
55. “Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.” -Winston Churchill
56. “I would give a thousand furlongs of sea for an acre of barren ground.” -Shakespeare
57. “Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.” -Marshall Field
58. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
59. “A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest.” -Warren Buffett
61. “Don’t look for the needle in the haystack. Just buy the haystack!” -Jack Bogle
62. “It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong.” -George Soros
63. “If you don’t control your environment somebody else will.” -Grant Cardone
64. “Risk comes from not knowing what your doing.” -Warren Buffett
65. “The best time to buy a house is always five years ago” -Ray Brown
66. “Most people think buying is investing, but they’re wrong [it] doesn’t make you an investor any more than buying groceries makes you a chef.” -Gary Keller
67. “If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And lend your relatives the money to buy a home.” -John Paulson
Best Real estate Investment tips 2022
The top three real estate tips in 2022 are:
- Find the perfect location for your property. Make sure that it is in an area where people will want to live and thrive, meaning there need to be amenities like schools and shopping centers nearby.
- Do your research on neighborhoods before buying anything! It’s important to know what neighborhood you’re investing in so you can make informed decisions about properties. Look at crime rates, stores around, home values of different areas – this might help predict future growth too!
- Make sure you have enough money available for a down payment or mortgage first and foremost; don’t get any other loans until after this process because they can also cover emergencies as well if done correctly.
If you’re looking for a property to invest in, be sure that the location is one of your top priorities. If you’re investing as an investor or on behalf of someone else and plan to rent out the property, then it’s important that other people will want to live there too! You’ll also need to look at amenities like schools and shopping centers nearby. The right piece of real estate can go up in value over time providing a firm return on investment.
As with any major purchase, do your research before buying anything! Take some time researching neighborhoods; pay attention to crime rates, what stores are around, which areas have higher home values than others (this might help you see where future growth could happen). It may sound simple, but it’s important to know the market before you commit.
Finally, be sure that you have enough money for your down payment! If a bank is going to give you a 30-year mortgage with monthly payments that go into paying off the principle of an asset, then make sure there are no other loans in place and that those can also cover emergency expenses because this offer only lasts until the end of time (or until someone offers more).
Be smart about investing in property – whether as an investor or on behalf of someone else. It will pay off over time if done correctly!
Costly Mistakes to avoid in real estate
- Don’t get too attached to a house you can’t afford, it may not be the right one for you.
- Consider buying less expensive property and investing in renovations or additions over time. You will save more money by doing this than purchasing an expensive home that needs work.
- Know what hidden costs await if you are considering buying a foreclosed property: fixing up the landscaping, updating appliances and fixtures, removing hazardous materials from inside and outside of your new home—the list goes on!
Further Tips: Be prepared before going out into the market; have all necessary documents including proof of income ready to go so there are no delays later with loan processing. Check credit reports carefully as well to make sure there aren’t any errors or indications of fraud.