Looking for most expensive celebrity homes 2023, top 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world, most expensive celebrity house in india, most expensive house in the world, most expensive celebrity cars, most beautiful celebrity homes, crazy celebrity homes and most expensive hollywood homes in 2023? read here.
A home is a living space which is used as a residence for an individual family or household.
It usually comes in form of a house apartment or other kinds of living spaces. While house is a concrete term, it is just the building where someone lives. But a home is a living space where one thinks he or she leaves belongs to or own.
We are not going to be looking at mere individual homes. Celebrities do have lots of beautiful houses, mansions and real estate properties. Most of these might not be their homes, there are expensive celebrity homes because these stars spend a lot of money on their residence. Webbspy is going to be listing the top 10 celebrity homes in 2023.
By looking at these celebrity homes there are mind-blowing features that will definitely catch your attention like new Hollywood views, lavish pool parties, best security systems and aesthetics.
Top 10 Celebrity Homes in the World in 2023
Here are the Top 10 Celebrity Homes in the World and their worths in 2023.
- Bruce Willis and Emma Heming New York Estate – Worth $13M
- Bing Crosby’s Lavish Rancho Mirage Home – Worth $5M
- James Franco’s Former West Hollywood Home – Worth $6.25M.
- Mel Gibson Extravagant Malibu Mansion – Worth $14.5M
- Jackie O’s Home In Martha’s Vineyard – Worth $65M
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard’s Park Slope Townhouse – Worth $4.6M
- Glenn Close Storybook Estate in New York – Worth $3.6M
- Jodie Foster’s Secluded Beverly Hills Home – Worth $15.9M
- Elon Musk’s Midcentury Los Angeles Pad – Worth $4.5M
- Frank Sinatra’s Legendary Midcentury – Worth $12.5M
- Beyonce and JayZ Malibu Mansion – Worth $200m
11. Bruce Willis and Emma Heming New York Estate Worth $13M
The bucolic compound is comprised of two plots of land with four houses— one main house and three guest houses— and a total of 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms in all. This is one of the most beautiful celebrity homes in 2023.
10. Bing Crosby’s Lavish Rancho Mirage Home Worth $5M
During Hollywood’s Golden Age Crosby designed his estate, 70375 Calico Road— and it looks like the part. The home also comes with a storied past: it’s believed to be where JFK and Marilyn Monroe had their notorious 1962 rendezvous, an adjacent two-bedroom casita with private entrance and their own kitchen, called “the JFK Wing.”
9. James Franco’s Former West Hollywood Home Worth $6.25M
Sitting in the shadow of the legendary Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood, the villa at 8222 Marmont Lane was originally designed in 1923 during the Hollywood Golden Age. It was refurbished thoughtfully, and became the home of actor James Franco until he sold it in 2010. You can’t count the most beautiful celebrity homes in 2023 without mentioning this home.
8. Mel Gibson Extravagant Malibu Mansion Worth $14.5M
The 6,500-square-foot house is beautifully tucked away in the Malibu, California canyons and boasts panoramic views of the ocean and the mountains. The impressive farm, which spans almost five and a half acres, is studded with towering eucalyptus and lush, native flora.
7. Jackie O’s Home In Martha’s Vineyard Worth $65M
The main house was designed in 1981, and is situated in the center of a plantation, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Squibnocket Lake. The home follows the typical Cape Cod theme, clad in cedar-shake siding. This ranks as one of the most expensive celebrity homes in 2023.
6. Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard’s Park Slope Townhouse Worth $4.6M
The classic four story townhouse is situated on a block in the Park Slope Historic District, which has recently expanded.
5. Glenn Close Storybook Estate in New York Worth $3.6M
With the selling of Beanfield, her dreamy farmhouse situated just an hour from the heart of Manhattan, iconic actress Glenn Close is bidding adieu to New York’s Bedford Hills after nearly 30 years. Set on a 10.8-acre property surrounded by country estates, Beanfield embraces secluded privacy and stunning scenery of old-growth trees, stone walls, open meadows and stellar plantations.
4. Jodie Foster’s Secluded Beverly Hills Home Worth $15.9M
The typical estate is extremely private, but strategically positioned in Beverly Hills, just above the lower Coldwater Canyon.
3. Elon Musk’s Midcentury Los Angeles Pad Worth $4.5M
Tech CEO and billionaire Elon Musk has just listed his four L.A.smallest. Homes — and that is larger than life. This is one of the most crazy celebrity homes in 2023.
2. Frank Sinatra’s Legendary Midcentury Worth $12.5M
Built in 1949, Byrdview is one of four luxury homes built by the prolific mid-century architect William Pereira, known for his innovative designs like the San Francisco Transamerica Pyramid.
1. Beyonce and JayZ Malibu Mansion – Worth $200M
Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s New $200 Million Home by Famed Architect Tadao Ando Is the Most Expensive in California. The couple just paid $200 million for a nearly 40,000-square-foot, eight-acre property in Malibu that daytime television producer William Bell and his wife Maria commissioned from Ando in 1999. After building the architect’s vision 15 years later, the Bells used it as both a home and gallery for their famed art collection, most notably their collection of Jeff Koons.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s purchase of the monumental home marks the most expensive residential real-estate deal in California history.