Who is Candice Swanepoel? Check out Candice Swanepoel’s biography, Age, Wedding, Sizes and more
Candice Swanepoel (born October 20, 1988 in Mooi River) is a model from South Africa. At the age of 15, the future supermodel is noticed in a flea market. Its charm allows it to earn up to 5000 dollars a day from the age of 16. She has walked for the biggest fashion houses, from Viktor and Rolf to Jean Paul Gaultier through Chanel and Dolce and Gabana. Candice was chosen to represent Nike, Diesel, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger and Tom Ford. At the age of 19, she paraded for Victoria’s Secret. Candice Swanepoel has been on the cover of many magazines such as Vogue, She and the GQ.
- Real Name: Candice Susan Swanepoel
- Nickname: Candice Swanepoel
- Profession: Model
- Date of birth: October 20, 1988
- Age: 29 years (2018)
Candice Swanepoel Contact Info
Candice Swanepoel Physical characteristics
height: 1.77 M
Weight: 55 kg
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blond
Candice Swanepoel Career
- Signs a contract with IMG Models
- Since 2007, she has worked for Victoria’s Secret.
- Swanepoel has appeared in editorials in American, Italian, British, Spanish, German, Russian, Australian, Brazilian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Mexican Vogue; Brazilian, British, German and South African Elle; British, South African, Romania, Mexico and Chinese GQ; Harper’s Bazaar American, Spanish, Czech, Argentinian, Turkish and Korean; V , Allure , W and iD
- Swanepoel has paraded for Fendi, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Giambattista Valli, Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung, Rag and Bone, Oscar de la Renta, Elie Saab, Diane von Furstenberg, Sportmax. Betsey Johnson, Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior, Blumarine and Ralph Lauren.
- She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Tom Ford, Oscar De La Renta, Givenchy, Miu Miu, Tommy Hilfiger, Rag and Bone, Ralph Lauren, Chen Chiatzy, Michael Kors, Blumarine, Versace, Prabal Gurung, Diesel, Guess? , Swarovski, Agua Bendita, Colcci, True Religion, Nike, Juicy Couture
2010: Appearing in the lingerie brand’s advertisements, she was a featured model in the “SWIM” catalogue
- In 2010, Swanepoel became a victoria’s secret angel. Swanepoel was inspired by the Kardashians swimwear line
On August 12, 2010, Swanepoel officially opened Canada’s first Victoria’s Secret retail store at the West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton.
- In 2010, Candice Swanepoel was ranked 61st in the top 100 FHM of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World
It ranks tenth in the Forbes ranking among the most cash-earning models with an estimated revenue of $3 million in the last twelve months (2010-2011)
- In 2013, Swanepoel was named cover model for the coveted Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalogue Swanepoel was chosen to wear the “Fantasy Bra” at the 2013 Victoria’s Secret show.
- In 2015, she became an international ambassador for the French brand Biotherm specializing in cosmetic care.
- In 2018, she launched her own collection of Tropic C swimwear
See the richest South African celebrities.
Candice Swanepoel Policy
Birthplace: Mooi River South Africa
Astrological sign: Libra
Nationality: South African
Location: United States
Studies: St. Anne’s Diocesan College Diplomas
Career start: 2005
Leisure: Scrapbooking , Skateboard , Ballet
Political opinion: N/A
Candice Swanepoel Favorite Things
Favorite dish: Pasta, Pizza
Favorite Actors: Garrett Hedlund
Favorite Singer: Elvis Presley , Bob Marley
Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious
Favorite footballer: N/A
Favorite Song: N/A
Candice Swanepoel Family and Marriage
Father: Willem Swanepoel
Mother: Eileen Swanepoel
Sisters/Brothers: Stephen Swanepoel
Marital status: Engaged
Wedding Date: N/A
Bride: Hermann Nicoli
Child: Anacan , Ariel
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth 2021
The popular South African model who has an estimated net worth of $28,000.
Projects and Business: N/A
Earnings: $7 million
Candice Swanepoel unknown facts
Candice was ranked No. 1 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2014
She is the first South African model to parade for Victoria’s Secret
She was raised on a dairy and butcher farm.
Actresses Minka McConaughey and Mila McConaughey are her cousins.
Her first magazine cover was the Italian edition for Vogue, when she was only 16 years old.
In 2005, she began dating Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli, whom she met in Paris.