Chloe Grace Moretz Wiki, Biography, Age, Size, Marriage, Contact and Information
Chloe Grace Moretz Biography
Grace Moretz (born February 10, 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actress and model. His mother is Teri (Duke), a nurse, and his father McCoy Lee Moretz, plastic surgeon. She has four brothers, all older, including actor Trevor Duke-Moretz. His ancestors were mainly German and English.
She started doing roles at the age of six, with leading roles in the supernatural horror film The Amityville Horror (2005), the drama series Desperate Housewives (2006-07), the supernatural horror film The Eye (2008), the dramatic film The Poker House (2008), the drama series Dirty Sexy Money (2007-08), the romantic comedy film 500 Days of Summer (2009) and the children’s film diary of Wimpy Kid (2010).
In 2010, Grace Moretz played the role of Hit-Girl in the action film Kick-Ass (2010) directed by Matthew Vaughn. Although his role in the violent action film was controversial, his portrayal was widely praised by critics.
In April 2016, it was announced that Chloe Grace would play the lead role of Cassie Sullivan in The 5th Wave (2016), another adaptation similar to Hunger Games (2012), alongside Nick Robinson and Alex Roe. It was later announced that Chloe would play the female lead role in Digger in the film adaptation of Sam Munson’s novel “November Criminals”.
Chloe Grace Moretz Contact Info
Chloe Grace Moretz career
Chloe Grace Moretz (born February 10, 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actress and model.
She was revealed to the public in 2010, at the age of 13, as Hit Girl in Matthew Vaughn’s action film Kick-Ass. She then confirmed under the direction of great filmmakers: the horror film Let Me Enter (2010), by Matt Reeves, Hugo Cabret (2011), by Martin Scorsese and Dark Shadows (2012), by Tim Burton.
In 2013, she confirmed with Kick-Ass 2, by Jeff Wadlow, and reprised the iconic role of Carrie White for Carrie, Revenge, kimberly Peirce.
She went from European independent films – Girls Only, by Lynn Shelton, and Sils Maria, by Olivier Assayas – to major commercial projects: Equalizer (2014), Dark Places (2015) and La Cinquième Vague (2016).
|Real Name||Chloë Grace Moretz|
|Nickname||Chloë Grace Moretz|
|Date of birth||February 10, 1997|
|Age||21 years (2019)|
Chloe Grace Moretz Physical characteristics
Chloe Grace Moretz Personal Details
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Astrological sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Location: Los Angeles , United States
- Studies: Professional School of Performing Arts
- Career start: 2004
- Religion: Christian
- Leisure: Theatre
- Political opinion: N/A
- Favorite dish: Pizza
- Favorite Actors: Jack Nicholson , Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Singer: Beyoncé , Eminem
- Favorite Movie: Sharknado
- Favorite footballer: N/A
- Favorite Song: Stay (Rihanna)
Chloe Grace Moretz Family and Marriage
Father: McCoy Lee Moretz
Mother: Teri Duke Moretz
Sisters/Brothers: Trevor Duke Moretz, Colin Moretz, Brandon Moretz, Ethan Moretz
Marital status: N/A
Wedding Date: N/A
Éx Buddy: Brooklyn Beckham
Children: No children
Chloe Grace Moretz Net Worth 2021
As of 2021, Chloe Moretz net worth is estimated at $15million. she is a super talented Hollywood actress.
Projects and Business: N/A
Salary: N /A
Income: $15 million
Chloe Grace Moretz unknown facts
- Chloe Grace Moretz loves sports such as gymnastics, football, ice hockey, basketball and ballet. She also enjoys swimming and playing with her dogs.
- She loves humorous films, especially the films of Revenge of a Blonde (2001).
- She had to walk and swing to the top of a 60-foot-tall house for Amityville (2005), and she had only a few wires and a harness to hold her. She was cautious at first, but according to director Andrew Douglas, she started to think it was fun in an hour.
- She was a model before she became an actress.
- Chloe is the StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- In a 2010 interview with Entertainment Weekly, she revealed that a member of the press had stolen her iPad and hacked her personal Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- She is an unwavering Democrat and campaigned for Hillary Clinton during her 2016 presidential bid.
Chloe Grace Moretz Films
- 2005 : Amityville (The Amityville Horror) d’Andrew Douglas : Chelsea Lutz
- 2005 : Double Riposte (Today You Die) de Don E. FauntLeRoy : une fille à l’hôpital
- 2005 : Heart of the Beholder de Ken Tipton : Molly Howard
- 2006 : Big Mamma 2 (Big Momma’s House 2) de John Whitesell : Carrie
- 2006 : Room 6 de Michael Hurst : Melissa Norman
- 2006 : Zombies (Wicked Little Things) de Joseph S. Cardone : Emma Tunny
- 2007 : Hallowed Ground de David Benullo : Sabrina
- 2007 : The Third Nail de Kevin Lewis : Hailey Deonte
- 2008 : The Eye de David Moreau et Xavier Palud : Alicia
- 2008 : The Poker House de Lori Petty : Cammie
- 2009 : Not Forgotten de Dror Soref : Toby Bishop
- 2009 : (500) jours ensemble ((500) Days of Summer) de Marc Webb : Rachel Hansen
- 2010 : Kick-Ass de Matthew Vaughn : Mindy Macready / Hit Girl
- 2010 : Journal d’un dégonflé (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) de Thor Freudenthal : Angie Steadman
- 2010 : Laisse-moi entrer (Let Me In) de Matt Reeves : Abby
- 2011 : Killing Fields (Texas Killing Fields) d’Ami Canaan Mann : Anne Sliger (enfant)
- 2011 : Hick de Derick Martini : Luli McMullen
- 2011 : Hugo Cabret (Hugo) de Martin Scorsese : Isabelle
- 2012 : Dark Shadows de Tim Burton : Carolyn Collins Stoddard
- 2013 : Kick-Ass 2 de Jeff Wadlow : Mindy Macready / Hit Girl
- 2013 : Carrie, la vengeance (Carrie) de Kimberly Peirce : Carrie White
- 2013 : My Movie Project (Movie 43) de 28 réalisateurs : Amanda (segment Middleschool Date)
- 2014 : Girls Only (Laggies) de Lynn Shelton : Annika
- 2014 : Opération Muppets (Muppets Most Wanted) de James Bobin : la livreuse de journaux
- 2014 : Sils Maria (Clouds of Sils Maria) d’Olivier Assayas : Jo-Ann Ellis
- 2014: If I Stay by R. J. Cutler: Mia Hall
- 2014: Equalizer (The Equalizer) by Antoine Fuqua as Alina
- 2015: Dark Places by Gilles Paquet-Brenner: Diondra, young
- 2016: The Fifth Wave by J Blakeson: Cassie Sullivan
- 2016: Our Worst Neighbors 2 (Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising) by Nicholas Stoller as Shelby
- 2016: Brain on Fire by Gerard Barrett as Susannah Cahalan
- 2017: I Love You, Daddy by Louis C. K.: China
- 2017: November Criminals by Sacha Gervasi as Phoebe
- 2018: Come as You Are (The Miseducation of Cameron Post) by Desiree Akhavan as Cameron Post
- 2018: Suspiria by Luca Guadagnino as Patricia Hingle
Chloe Grace Moretz Television Series
- 2005: A Family for Charlie (Family Plan) by David S. Cass Sr.: Charlie Young
- 2007: My Friends Tigger and Winnie: A Christmas of Super Detectives (Pooh’s Super Sleuth Christmas Movie) by Don MacKinnon: Darby (animation – original voice)
- 2007: The Cure by Danny Cannon as Emily
- 2010: Jack and the Beanstalk by Gary J. Tunnicliffe as Jillian, the damsel in distress
- 2004: The Guardian: Violet (season 3, episodes 17 and 21)
- 2005: Earl: Candy Stoker (season 1, episode 6)
- 2006-2007: Desperate Housewives: Sherri Maltby (season 3, episodes 10 and 13)
- 2007-2008: Dirty Sexy Money: Kiki George (7 episodes)
- 2011-2013: 30 Rock: Kaylie Hooper (season 5, episode 16; season 6, episode 11; season 7, episode 9)
- 2012: Punk’d: Stars Trapped: Herself (Season 9, Episode 7)
Chloe Grace Moretz Animated series
- 2006: Kuzco, an Emperor’s New School: Fury (original voice – season 1, episode 17)
- 2007-2009: My friends Tigger and Winnie (My Friends Tigger and Pooh): Darby (original voice, 31 episodes)
- 2013: American Dad! : Honey (original voice – season 9, episode 1)
- 2015: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Boodles (original voice, episode: Mickey’s Monster Musical)
- 2016: Bubble Guppies: Darby (original voice, episode: Bubble Baby!)
Chloe Grace Moretz Video games
- Kick-Ass: The Game (2010) as Hit Girl
- 2012: Dishonored as Lady Emily Kaldwin